|Members shared their business challenges and |
thoughts on how the Chamber can help in a member survey this spring.
334 members (56%) participated in a member survey this spring on "what keeps you up at night" and "how can the OACCT help"?
See the results here!
Our members’ top reported areas of concern were similar with some sector selective concerns:
- Staffing/workforce (finding/recruiting talent)
- Economy (current state-lack of confidence)
- Government (regulation, taxes, involvement)
- Economy (current state, enough work to keep employees)
- Maintaining business (sales, client retention, collections)
- Workforce (finding/recruiting talent)
- Government Issues (regulation, taxes, involvement)
- Business development (recruitment, retention, expansion and growth of business)
- Cash flow (cut costs, increase sales)
- Foot Traffic
- Location/expansion issues (growth/expansion)
For the OACCT Board of Directors, the most impactful findings were the top reported ways we can help members, across all sectors.
The overwhelming message:
- Government Issues (taxes and government regulations)
- Workforce & Staffing Issues (finding and retaining talent)
- Economy (cash flow, sales and client retention)
- Healthcare costs (too expensive)
The Board will be using these survey findings in the upcoming discussions this fall in developing the next three-five year strategic plan.